"Quotes Of the Day"

  • "A waist is a terrable thing to mind"

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sorting It Out and Killing Anyone Who Gets In My Way.

Ok, I live in a home with some very kind, loving, and wonderful people, this is not to say that just because they are loving that I don't want to kill them from time to time, but we try.

The Emperor is in the middle of some home renovations, and the empress is doing some cooking and blogging, you can tell which one she is paying attention to more i am sure. Both Dibbuns - the youngest two children of the house, are doing there best to test my ability with sharp objects. The fool, is sleeping, but not before attempting to see just how hard a fag can hit. My hubbie is at work, and i am lonely so I'm trying to renovate my blog.

My Renovations are going well with my blog, however the renovations of the house are going about as well as year old milk.

No comments:

Spheres

Spheres